Nothing beats a delicious Halloween treat. These one are easy and simple to put together and fun for kids to help with. They’re great for class parties, play dates, or as a fun activity to do with your kids.
Halloween BatsPin Recipe
- Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
- Oreo Thins
- Black icing (not gel)
- Candy googly eyes
- Break an Oreo thin in half.
- Squeeze some black icing onto the top of the Reese's.
- Attach the Oreo halfs in a diagonal on top of the Reese's to make wings.
- Use more icing to attach the candy eyes.
Caramel Pretzel BitesPin Recipe
- Butter Snap Pretzels
- Reese's Pieces (or fall-colored M&Ms)
- Place the pretzels on a microwave-safe plate. Top each one with a Rolo.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds, until Rolos are soft.
- Press a Reese's piece into the soft Rolo and allow to harden.
Spooky MilanosPin Recipe
- Milano cookies
- White chocolate chips
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Pour white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe cup or glass jar. Melt in the microwave in 30-second intervals (stirring after each interval), until smooth and melted.
- Dip the top 3/4 of the Milano cookies into the melted chocolate. Place on a parchment-lined plate or tray. Continue with remaining cookies.
- Drizzle with additional white chocolate for added texture.
- Place chocolate sprinkles on the warm chocolate for eyes.
- Place in fridge until set.
I like to hang out on Instagram and share more in-depth tutorials on everything I’m make, create and organize. So, come be a part of our Homegrown Traditions Instagram community!