Making fondue on Valentine’s Day has been one of our favorite family traditions for the past 5+ years. But this delicious and easy chocolate fondue is great any day of the year! It comes together in minutes and is perfect for a simple dessert to share with friends.
I love serving this chocolate fondue with fruit (especially berries), marshmallows, pretzels, graham crackers, angel food cake, and anything else you can grab from the pantry that would be yummy in chocolate.
This recipe is SO easy with an electric fondue pot. It makes it a one-pot recipe. You don’t have to deal with any heating candles, the temperature can be adjusted, and it’s dishwasher-safe. Grab my favorite model here. If you don’t have a fondue pot, you can also heat the ingredients on the stove and transfer to a slow cooker to eat.
We always pair this chocolate fondue with our cheese fondue, so make sure to check out that recipe here!
Chocolate FonduePin Recipe
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate chopped
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine ingredients in a fondue pot or pot on the stove.
- Heat over medium-low and stir continually until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately with fruit, marshmallows, crackers, and any other desired dippers.