These super simple snack bites are a new favorite at our house! They’re crunchy, salty, sweet, and delightful. I’m sure you and your kids will love them for an after-school (or anytime of day) snack.
Simplymake a layer of rice cake bites (my favorite are these apple cinnamon rice crisps). Then scoop some peanut butter, cookie butter, or other nut butter of choice into a small sandwich bag. Cut off the corner and pipe the butter onto your crisps.
Tops with an apple slice and cinnamon and you’re set!
Cinnamon Apple Rice Cake BitesPin Recipe
- cinnamon apple rice crisps
- peanut butter, cookie butter, or other nut butter
- Make a layer of rice crisps.
- Scoop nut butter into a sandwich bag, clip off a corner and pipe onto the crisps.
- Slice apple into thin pieces and place on top of nut butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.