I’ve got a fun and unique way to gift money to a recent graduate. Since our birthday tissue box money roll was so popular, we tweaked a couple things to make it perfect for a graduation gift.
To put this gift together, you just roll up about 10 bills (you can decide in what denomination) and paper arrows + notes into a tissue box. Half the fun of this money gift, is pulling it all out of the tissue box. It seems to just keep going and going!
Assembling this gift is super simple and I like to put together a couple at a time, so we can grab them and go when there’s a graduation party to attend.
- 1 square tissue box
- The printable (download at the bottom of this post)
- Bills (I usually use about 10)
- A couple tissues from the box
- Cut out each piece of the printable
- Gently open the side of the tissue box and remove tissues
- Tape box closed and attach gift label on the side
- Starting with the topper, tape alternating dollar bills and arrows until you get to the bottom
- Starting at the bottom, roll up the bills and paper then insert into the empty tissue box with the topper sticking out
- Secure the topper with tissues
Here’s my video tutorial for the birthday tissue box, which would also apply to your assembly of this graduation gift.