Protein balls are a staple in our kitchen. And I always love trying different flavor combinations. Lately, I’ve been loving protein balls with half oats and half granola. My birthday cake granola protein balls were a recent favorite!
For this recipe, I’m using the Safe + Fair chocolate granola. It’s allergy-friendly, delicious, and healthy. My personal favorite way to make these is with peanut butter and the chocolate granola. But if you don’t love peanut butter or have allergies in the family, you can easily substitute almond butter, sunbutter, wow butter, or any other nut butter alternative.
You’ll feel like you’re eating cookie dough when you bite into one of these protein balls, but it will leave you feeling energized and fulfilled.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Protein BallsPin Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup Safe + Fair Chocolate Granola
- 1/4 cup milled flaxseed or protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Use a mini cookie scoop (I use a #60) to form balls. If stacking, use parchment paper between layers.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.