A couple weeks ago I was starting to lose my voice and grabbed a “medicine ball” drink from Starbucks. It was so soothing! Sweet, fresh, delicious. I’m not a huge tea person, but I couldn’t stop thinking about how good that drink was.
So I did some digging online and found out it’s super easy to make your own version. I subbed out the Teavana mint tea for Celestial Tea Well ginger mint tea so that it’s just herbal tea (all caffeine-free). I also added a scoop of collagen peptides (totally optional) because why not add some extra health benefits?
The Starbucks version cost me $2.87 and my copycat version came in at just $1.08. So excited to be able to make my own each day without having to leave the kitchen.
If you love the Starbucks medicine ball, you need this recipe in your life! And if not, you’ll love this hot drink anyway.
Starbucks Medicine Ball Copycat RecipePin Recipe
- 1 cup Simply Lemonade (I like the light version)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tea bag Teavana Peach Tranquility
- 1 tea bag Celestial Seasonings Tea Well Ginger Mint
- 1-2 tsp honey
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
- Heat lemonade and water in a microwave-safe mug for 3-4 minutes, until steaming hot.
- Stir in the honey and collagen peptides, if using.
- Drop in the tea bags and give it a stir.
- Let steep for 3-5 minutes.