White chocolate and peppermint – could there be a better match? I submit that there could not. When the winter season rolls around, I start looking for all things white chocolate and peppermint.
These cookies always hit the spot and with 6 ingredients, they are SO simple. In fact, this is the perfect recipe to bring your kids into the kitchen for. We love making these together as a family and my older kids can almost make them entirely by themselves.
If you’re looking for an easy and quick treat to share with neighbors and friends, these white chocolate peppermint cookies can be doubled or even tripled (if you’ve got a big enough bowl)!
White Chocolate Peppermint Cake Mix CookiesPin Recipe
- 1 white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 3-4 peppermint candy canes
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Unwrap candy canes, place in a bag, and crush.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil, and peppermint extract in a large bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup crushed candy canes and chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop batter onto a greased or silicone-mat-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle extra candy cane pieces on each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.